Five Bridges Festival comprises five events over five days within sight of the five bridges of Bradford Abbas during St Mary’s Week. This year’s Street Fayre will run on the 25 Aug from 12 midday between the Rose and Crown Pub and The School. Look out for: children’s storytelling, cream teas in the afternoon, BBQ and live music from 6 – 11pm. The Rose and Crown is running a Beer Festival and there will also be a bar with more local ales, cider and lager in The Village Hall. There will also be a variety of events through the week for the village community and surrounding area. Take a look at the full page ad in August issue on p.5.
- Come and Meet Award Winning TV Chef When she Visits Sherborne
- ‘Pioneers to Professionals: Women and the Royal Navy’ at The Fleet Air Arm Museum, RNAS Yeovilton
- Funding awarded for Discovering Sherborne initiative
- Merger of two Sherborne General Practices
- Wheathill Golf Club: a perfect clubhouse venue and great course